Saturday, October 8, 2016

One of my Favorite Trips

One day, in the summer while I was sitting on the my leather couch in my plaid pajamas, optically canvassing Loony Tunes, and munching on some Vanilla ice cream, my mom burst into the room exclaiming that we were going to take a road trip down to South Carolina for a week. Of course, my brother and I were exhilarated to finally be able to leave the house and to go some where and explore but my dad and grandparents not so much. They really didn't want to leave the house but after some persuading they conclusively agreed. We left the next week after days of frantically packing and planing. We had decided to go to Myrtle Beach, one of South Carolina's famous beaches. The trip was about 2 days long mostly because we had to stop at every gas station due to my brother drinking an extravagant amount of Pepsi. When we arrived at Myrtle Beach we snatched our luggage, ran up to our room on the 16th floor of the hotel, grabbed and changed into our bathing suits, and ran out to the beach.

Check Back this Saturday for more of the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment