Thursday, April 13, 2017

A Tribute to my Beautiful Grandmother

Dear Grandma,

You are a shining star, an example of what a grandmother could be, loving, compassionate, determined, beautiful, intelligent, and honest. You have always been there for me. 
I will never forget your kind word. Whenever life decides to throw me a couple of curve balls and I start to think negatively about life, you always knew the right things to say. You believe in me. You never doubt my abilities. And everyday you never fail to remind me that one day I'm going to make it and be someone in this world. I wish you were able to live here with us so that everyday I could wake up and spend time with you, but I guess not everyone gets what they want. I love you grandma. Don't change.


1 comment:

  1. Your grandmother sounds amazing. I hope you can share this with her.

    ReplyDelete