Sunday, December 4, 2016

Future Career?

If I was forced to pick a job in the school district, kindergarten through 12th grade, I would most likely be a math teacher for grade 7. I would be a math teacher because, according to a personality test I have a math-wired brain. (Okay, that sounds really wierd but bear with me) In the test it said that I think logically and do well in a standard math classroom. I would also pick seventh graders because I feel like 7th graders would be easier to talk to. It also said that I can communicate well with other people so I would be able to explain to the concept to the 7th graders without confusing them. (Well, I probably will confuse them at some point bur at least they would understand something.) And according to other teachers and parents, the teenage years are hard (and I will be experiencing those soon so YAY!)  and they (teenagers) don't listen very well so I would rather teach preteens. But I probably won't be a teacher so...

1 comment:

  1. I find this very interesting! Personally I don't think I could ever be a teacher because I just can't deal with kids all day 5 days out the week! Lol! I think if I had to be any teacher I feel I could be a 8th grade teacher only because they seem more mature! Nice work on this blog though Alex!

    ReplyDelete