Sunday, March 19, 2017

I Wish I was Magical, or Cyborg Clones of People Existed.

This week's post is going to be about 3 people- dead or alive- that I would spend an afternoon with. I would choose Alexander Hamilton, Marie Curie, and Gordon Ramsay.

Alexander Hamilton, because I just have so many questions. How a kid that poor could grow into an elitist? Unlike most Americans, why did you base much of your political ideology on the writings of the philosopher, Hume? And a more awkward topic, why did you decide to have an affair? I think we would be to talk for about 30 hours until we pass out. But we don't have that much time, so I think 3 questions should satisfy my curiosity.

Marie Curie, because I want to hear her story from her perspective. I had researched her, and her life was especially interesting, due to the fact that she had to overcome so many obstacles just to get an education. I also think that it would be fun to witness one of her experiments and ask her questions on what she did, and why her experiments work. I would just tell her to not bring radium with her due to the fact that my guests and I would not enjoy the side effects.

Gordon Ramsay, because I want to try his food. He's usually very harsh on his trainees and I would like to see if his food is less than amazing. If it is I would probably use one of his own insults on him. I would also bring him along because of the fact that I wouldn't have to pay for my meal, I mean, he could just make it for me. Alexander Hamilton and Marie Curie would also be delighted (I hope) to try the food of this generation and this could be their chance to do it. (Of course they can't, I'm not magical.)

This would also take place in a restaurant. Gordon would have the materials needed to whip up a delicious meal, Marie would probably have the tools needed to run some sort of experiment (while also telling her story) and Alexander could stretch out, wait for Marie to finish her story, and then start answering my questions. This is actually really sad because I wish that I was actually able to do this. I hope in the future we could make cyborg versions of important people in history.

Let me know in the comments who you would spend an afternoon with.

2 comments:

  1. Obviously, I would choose you, Alex! I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post really made me think about who I would choose. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete