Sunday, November 13, 2016

The ASPARAGUS nightmare

     If I would to chose one food that I completely despise with a passion it would be the disgusting, green, mini spears people call ASPARAGUS. I cannot understand people that actually like ASPARAGUS. Even the sheer sight of it makes me want to spew out my innards. They don't even taste good and they make your pee smell like you just threw ASPARAGUS into your toilet.
     Even when my mom makes it for herself and my dad I can't eat dinner with them because honestly I'd rather gouge out my own eyes rather than eat ASPARAGUS. (Sorry that got a little graphic) Now I know what you're thinking "What did ASPARAGUS do to you?" Now let me tell you that I have good reasoning behind my ASPARAGUS hating.
    Okay, so one day we were eating dinner and it included chicken, ASPARAGUS (this was in my pre-ASPARAGUS hating stage), and some sort of carbohydrate. (I can't remember if it was potatoes or rice) So I ate everything like a good little girl who eats her vegetables to grow up big and strong. Now, about 10 minutes after dinner I felt sick, like as if I had just thrown my head against a wall and got a major concussion sick. So I ran into the bathroom and surprise surprise I threw up. And I don't hate ASPARAGUS because I threw up, but I hate it because my barf tasted like ASPARAGUS. What I  think of when I see ASPARAGUS is how painful and disgusting throwing up is. I'm pretty sure you don't like every food out there and I don't blame you for it. But if you like ASPARAGUS we can't be friends. I'm sorry. But I'm not going through another scene like that.
You don't even know how much I gagged just to post this meme for you.
Url:http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/46/460f71f0f7287617b4dbacb4bb446ff0b8b581f9e5f16a488299a3a24c897dad.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment